Sabtu, 10 September 2011 by srobs
Cloud computing will soon become reality, and this will force the IT professionals to quickly adapt the meaning of this technology. As a result of socio-economic situation which continues to experience very rapid revolution that gave birth to cloud computing, where technology is needed for speed and reliability are more than technology will advance so that the technology would eventually reach the level of investment in terms of cloud service is quick and easy.
Cloud was present before us today, but what is cloud? where tujuanya? and what are the risks? and how IT organizations prepare for this? That question will be present at least by some practitioners or IT enthusiasts, the dasaranya Cloud computing is to use Internet- based services for support to business process. Cloud service usually has several characteristics.
Conventional server will be limited by the number of processor cores, hard disk and memory. With physical limitations that exist then we may not weigh a conventional server with a maximum load. If the resource / resource runs out, then we usually have to reinstall all your applications and data in a larger capacity server and migrate all existing applications to a new server. It will take 1-2 days to set up a new server, and even then if there is no problem.
What is interesting from Cloud Computing is different from conventional servers, especially
- Physically, a collection of hardware / server is connected in a network ( LAN / WAN ). But from the side, the user can see as a big computer.
- There is no limit to the capacity of the processor, hard drive capacity and memory capacity.
- There is no limit to how many "hosting " server that runs behind it.
- Adding a " hosting" it only takes a few minutes.
- If there is a shortage of resources ( resources), be it a processor, disk and memory, we can very easily add additional servers and can directly integrate into the network cloud. It took about 20 minutes to set up a server 's empty / just to be able to integrate into the network cloud.
This article may be useful